Steel strapping is used for up to 90% of all industrial cargo. A wide range of sizes, mechanical specifications and protective coatings enable to select the optimum steel strap depending on the nature of packaged products, its weight, transportation distance and packaging process in production.
Due to the geometric characteristics of Specta steel strap, it can be used with both manual and automatic strapping machines.
All our strap is tested with modern control methods in our state-of-the-art laboratory at over 20 different stages and in the field. Our quality management system is based on ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Specta steel strap is coated with an anti-corrosion black or zinc paint. The surface also has a special protective coating. The client’s logo or other graphics can be printed on the strap as an option. The edges have been rounded that makes strapping safe and easy.
We provide our strap in oscillated, ribbon or Superjumbo coils.
High tensile steep strap : SPECTA PRIMA, SPECTA FACTOR, SPECTA FORTE MODEX, SPECTA DELTA and SPECTA FORTE are applied for automated and manual strapping of large-size, solid and heavy products in non-ferrous and ferrous metallurgy, wood-working, engineering, construction, everywhere where guaranteed protection of products packaging in rail, sea and road transportation is required.
Specta steel straps can be used in a wide range of temperatures.
Strap Surface Treatment:
- Black and zinc-colored coating. Other colors are possible upon agreement with a customer
- Coating with a special protective chemical
- The strap edge is finished and does not have any burrs.
Strap Manufacturing Options:
- Standard coils/ Euro coils weighing up to 50 kg, ribbon or oscillated.
- Super Jumbo (SJ) coils weighing from 250 to 1000 kg
Standard Pallets weigh from 600 kg to 1,000 kg, depending on the strap sizes
- with standard ribbon winding coils, 50 kg each (18 coils), weight of approx. 900 kg;
- with standard oscillated winding coils, 50 kg each (12 coils), weight of approx. 600 kg;
- with Super Jumbo coils (up to 4 coils, 250 kg each), weight of approx. 1,000 kg;
- with Super Jumbo coils (2 or 3 coils, 450 to 500 kg), weight of approx. 900-1500 kg;
- with Super Jumbo coils (2 coils, 900 to 1000 kg), weight of approx. 1800-2000 kg.
Steel Strap coil-packaging options:
- With anti-corrosion VCI stretch film
- With cardboard basket
- Seal: strapping with a metal seal. Packaging tools are used for strapping.
- Seal-free: punching or welding (welding for automated machines only).