High Temperature Polyimide Tags have been specifically developed to identify and track steel and metal products, without surface discolouration or loss of printed data, where high temperature processing exists. The temperature resistance of the tag is dependent on the size of the hot product, distance between the heat source and tag and the degree of cooling.
Features & Benefits
- Temperature resistance from -40°C to +550°C
- Survives long term outdoor exposure, contact with water, various chemicals and rough handling.
- Variable data and barcodes can be overprinted onto High Temperature PI tags using a thermal transfer printer and High Temp ribbons. The gloss surface gives excellent print quality.
- Can be attached using security clips, wires, stud welding system or strapping/banding materials.
- Plain or pre printed
- Supplied in various size options with either holes or banding slots
- In rolls or fan folded
- High gloss finish on face matt finish on reverse
- Thermal transfer printable with suitable labelling software
- Label and ribbon combination: High Temp ribbon