The high temperature polyimide labels are ideal where a temperature resistance of 370°C, combined with durability, is required. The labels are used on many applications in the metals industry such as blooms, billets, flat sheets coils and flats.
Features & Benefits
- Temperature resistance from -40°C to +370°C
- Satin finish material surface allows for dirt to be easily removed ensuring barcode readability is maintained.
- Abrasion, weather and resistant to various chemicals.
- Variable information printing including barcodes is possible using a thermal transfer printer and thermal transfer ribbons.
- Satin finish
- Permanent high temperature acrylic adhesive
- Plain or pre printed up to 6 colours
- Supplied in various size options
- In rolls
- Thermal transfer printable with suitable labelling software
- Label and ribbon combination: Hi temp thermo ribbon