The coating and printed image should not be touched at elevated temperatures to prevent smearing, once cooled the print and coating re-bond and become smear resistant. High Temp AL600 is resistant to various chemicals and withstands long term outdoor exposure.
High Temp AL600 self-adhesive labels have been specifically developed to meet the demands of the metals industry to identify and track hot products through the production process and the product’s supply chain.
Features & Benefits
- Temperature resistance from -40°C to +600°C.
- Survives long term outdoor exposure, contact with water and various chemicals.
- Variable data and barcodes can be overprinted onto labels using a thermal transfer printer and Hi Temp ribbons. The matt coating gives good print quality.
- Plain or pre printed
- Supplied in various size options
- In rolls or fan folded
- Thermal transfer printable with suitable labelling software
- Label and ribbon combination: Hi Temp ribbon