SPECTA at Tekhnodrev Siberia 2012 exhibition in Krasnoyarsk
11-14 September in Krasnoyarsk the 6th International specialized exhibition Tekhnodrev Siberia-2012 was held. It is a compound part of all-Russian woodworking exhibition chain Tekhnodrev. It gives equipment producers and suppliers a possibility to represent their products in all Russian regions.
This year more than 200 companies from 28 Russian regions and also 17 countries (Belorussia, Germany, Italy, China, Slovenia, USA, Turkey, Finland, Switzerland and Japan among them) took part in the exhibi-tion.
Exhibition participants showed the newest samples of equipment for lumbering, woodworking and furniture industries.
At SPECTA INTERPAK booth the following packing equipment and materials were exhibited:
- semi-automatic horizontal stretch-wrapping machine AREA 9.60;
- semi-automatic machine for PP strapping TR 206;
- PET and steel strapping tools SPECTA KRONOS, SPECTA ASAHI, SPECTA MIKADO;
- steel packing strap SPECTA PRIMA and РЕТ strap SPECTA BRAVA, SPECTA ALTO;
- protective wrapping film produced in Korea for lumber;
- protective water resistant edgeboards;
- anti-septic agents for lumber treatment SINESTO® and Wolmanit®
We registered over 60 business contacts with potential customers – companies from Siberia and Far East. Our booth visitors were mostly interested in semi-automatic machine AREA R9.60, polyester and steel strap of our domestic production. We produce straps according to newest technologies and our straps suit international standards.
We will see exhibition real results after marketing information processing. But even now we can say that exhibition has managed to create a business platform for producers and suppliers of equipment, specialists and investors. It promoted the newest woodworking technologies, equipment and instruments to regional market.
In the end of the exhibition organizers awarded SPECTA INTERPAK with a diploma “Tekhnodrev-2012” for modern exhibits and professional work at the exhibition.