FORUM OF RUSSIAN AND EUROPEAN BUSINESSES 2011, “Partners in Modernization: New Opportunities for Doing Business in Russia” organized by Association of European business will take place on September 23, 2011 in St. Petersburg.
Every year more than 200 top-level executives from the biggest Russian and European companies take part in the event.
The Forum will provide a professional platform for discussion of the challenges of modernization in Russia. A wide range of questions to be discussed comprise: Russian economy and need for modernization, success stories of Russian and European companies in the Russian market, production problems and opportunities in Russia, modernization and human resources, high technologies in EC – lessons for Russia, new possibilities for stock market investments and others.
SPECTA will also take part in the Forum. The speaker Erik Helin CEO of Specta Group will share experience in his speech “DOWNSTREAM PRODUCTION INVESTMENT IN RUSSIAN STEEL INDUSTRY; Specta’s Investment Case”.
Among the confirmed speakers there are government representatives, top-managers of leading companies, market experts:
- Alexey Mordashov, CEO, Severstal, Co-chairman of the Northern Dimension Business Council
- Tapio Kuula, President and CEO, Fortum, Co-chairman of the Northern Dimension Business Council
- Fernando Valenzuela, Head of Delegation of the European Union to the Russian Federation
- Ilya lebanoKv, Plenipotentiary Representative of President of the Russian Federation in North-West Federal District
- Mikhail Oseevsky, Vice-Governor of St Petersburg, Head of Saint Petersburg Governor’s Administration
- Grigory Dvas, Vice-Governor and Chairman of the Economic Development and Investment Activity Committee, Leningrad Oblast
- Jeroen Ketting, Маnaging Director, Lighthouse Russia
- Jean-Luc Duramy, Vice-president, Eastern and Central Europe, DuPont Science and Technologies
- Antonio Linares, CEO, Roca RUS
- Erik Helin, CEO, Specta
- Yuri Livtishchenko, CEO, Chiesi Pharmaceuticals
- Bruno Balvanera, Head of Regional Development Russia EBRD
- Thierry Leconte, CFO, Auchan, Deputy Сhairman of the AEB Retail Trade Committee
- Reiner Hartmann Head of Representative Office, E.ON Ruhrgas AG & Chairman of the Executive Board, Association of European Businesses (AEB)